I am very excited to announce that I will now be accepting larger scale commissions! Read below for more information.
One of the most important steps to creating a textile portrait, is making sure the source materials are appropriate.
This means clear, well lit (preferably natural light), high resolution images will work best.
This step is very important and can make or break your commission.
Please view the examples below for good and bad examples of reference photos.
COMMISSION TIME DURATION
COMMISSION ABANDONMENT & RETURN POLICY
- If at any time the commission is abandoned, all work stops immediately. 50% of the commission is non-refundable.
- All drafts must be proofed and approved before starting portrait, with no more than 3 edit changes to the portrait. Anymore more edits exceeding the 3 will be subject to additional payment.
-No work can be returned or re-done after proofing.
The 12” commissions can be styled in 1 of 3 ways in my signature theme;
- Full Face
See the examples below.
Please note that all pieces below are all different sizes and counts.
No one piece will look the same.
These are examples of styles ONLY.
Below are the open commission slots. Once claimed your slot will be reserved for you and you only. All payments are only accepted here throughout the duration of completing your portrait.
Slots will be added on a rolling basis and announced via Instagram on my story.
Follow me using the link below to stay up to date.
- 12” piece of your stylized choice
- 13” x 13” frame
- Ready to hang framing with either saw tooth hooks or D-rings. UV protected acrylic glazing, and bumpers for hanging stability.
- Certificate of Authenticity
-Personal & Social Media Updates
A good rule of thumb is, if you can zoom in as close as possible to a image and it looks clear like the example above, it’s a fairly high resolution image.
It should NOT look blurry or pixelated like the example below. It will not translate well into thread.
Please send all source material after purchasing your slot to my email at [email protected] or use the link below.
- $725 (shipping included) This includes the frame, materials and labor.
- For international shipping quote please DM or Email before purchase.
- 50/50 payments ($362.60) Due before beginning piece w/ the second half due after completion.
- 4 Installments of $181.25 due every two weeks. The first two payments will be non-refundable if abandoned.